Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fellowship of The Radiants : TONS of FUN in Tidung Island~! :D

On Saturday, 19th 2011-Sunday, 20th 2011 I really had a blast with my friends from Bina Nusantara English Club. Like, really. I did many things i never did before, like first of all, staying in an island separated from where i live without my parents,then Snorkeling, Jumping directly into the sea from 6 meters high (20 Feet), Riding Bicycle with my friends to get to the beach, I really did have fun with my friends.
Thank you Outing Program Committees, you have done a really great job.



Krishna,Mery,Janet,Patrick

nice view in the background :3
Snorkeling 
Sunset~
With Audrey :D
Flying brooom~ 80

Bike Riding ~

JUMP!!

By: Igor
By: Fendy
By: Igor




By: Igor

Actually there are thousands of  photos, but i think these photos are enough to be posted here XD~
I hope I'll go to Tidung Island again next time :D

.

No comments:

Post a Comment