Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

11 Signs I'm NOT into Someone~ >:3 (Challenge Day 5)

Ok these might make  me sound mean~ oh well.

1. I'd avoid being with that person all the time. I'd disappear like a ninjah if he looked for me! >8D

2. I'd laugh to that person's jokes but~ fake laughs xD maybe that person wouldn't notice but the others might~

3. I wouldn't reply that person's texts, wall, chat, or email~ 8D or maybe reply it with something short like "haha", "ok", "yep", "mhm" late. Excuse? Lots of excuses. >:3

4. I'd make fun of that person if that person did something stupid~ that's if it had reached the point where i've felt so annoyed by that person's presence...

5. I wouldn't bother telling that person where i am or what i am actually doing if he asked me. Would probably lie XD

6. I'd ignore that person a lot. Even when that person's talking directly to me.

7. I wouldn't even think about that person.

8. I wouldn't talk to that person unless it's really important.

9. I'd be lazy to go somewhere if there was that person coming along with my friends.

10. I wouldn't trust that person with anything. No stories for ya, hah! xD

11. I wouldn't let that person know more about me.. Stalking my fb wouldn't work C8


Next: 10 Things to do when i'm bored ~ so easy C8

No comments:

Post a Comment