Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

13 ways I break the Ice~ 8O (Challenge Day 3)

Let's make it quick~!

1. I call people's name randomly and say "nevermind" when they answer "yes?". Or maybe i'd just turn back and act as if i didn't say anything :3

2. I say anything pops up in my mind, sometimes it's what i wanna do at the moment but it can be something else. like "I'm hungry" or "I wanna pee o3o " or " That man is really fat" etc xD

3.  I create mini-games using words or hands. One example, making words from another word that sounds similar. 
me: Oh mai~ it's really PIG."
my friend: "=.= it's big"
me: " my mom always uses big everyday cuz she doesn't like her own hair"
my friend: "that's wig XD"
me: "the street looks like a wig wag o-o"
my friend: "zig-zag!"

Well in Indonesian it is a lot easier for me, and funnier but i write this in english so that all of you would understand~

4. I amuse people with my random abilities~ like this one:
The first video balances your brain, while the other one is just a simple trick~
When i do things like those, usually my friends end up gathering around me~ 
5. I make random expressions and show it to my friends. It usually makes them wth but yeah it works to break the ice XDD

6. I repeat what people say until they're annoyed and then i can laugh at it but yeah i won't do that to people i just knew~ o3o

7. I cause an addiction because of the curiosity that my friends have. After doing number 4, i usually say "Can you do it?" and try to make it sound as easy as possible that  they will keep trying to figure out how to do it xD

8. When there're commercials on TV, i act just like them and mention everything in the same way, even the slogan :3 (but i don't do that anymore cuz apparently i have no TV now..)

9. I sing along to whatever the TV or radio is playing with hyper-movements while changing my voice into different modes (opera mode, squeaky mode, singer-wannabe-mode, twitchy mode xD)

10. I play with food, if i have mushy food that i can make a form with, i'd probably change the form into random things, show it and say "o3o look~! it looks like a turtle~!" for example. :P

11. I start talking about possibilities. Questions and imaginations like "What would it be like if you could store your things inside your big and fluffeh hair like Marge's hair?o:" will let people come up with something random~ >:D

12. Umm to break the ice, i sometimes end up doing some stupid things that make people laugh and realize how clumsy i am. It's more of a natural habit that comes out by itself rather than something that i do on purpose~ o:

13. If those things above still can't break the ice, I'll just blend it with fruits to make a juice or blend it with Milo and Oreo so it turns into a nice milkshake~ =u=

I shall post about "12 signs i'm into someone" later... o3o~

No comments:

Post a Comment