Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

12 Signs I'm into someone~ o: (Challenge Day 4)

1. I'd be as friendly as i can be to that person. but not too friendly cuz it might annoy that person xD

2. I'd try to be humorous so that i can see  that person's laugh or even just smile~ =u=

3. I'd be there for that person and be as helpful as i can~ in unexpected times C8

4. I'd think a lot about that person and that would distract me so much at times~

5. When i'm with that person I'd care about how i look a lot mooore than I do when i'm with somebody else..

6. I'd be nervous if i saw that person around

7. I'd stay cool whenever that person comes up in a conversation and act as if everything's normal.. although i'm actually not cool xD

8. I'd get chance to talk to that person every now and then..

9. I'd be able to make a poem about how i feel to that person easily xD

10. I'd be more calm and nice when i'm with that person without any purpose~ while actually i can jump around, run in triangles, and sing out loud happily after i spend a lot of time with that person xDD

11. I'd love to know more about that person so i 'd probably also end up stalking his fb like a ninjah~

12. I wouldn't let either that person or people (except my close friends) know that i'm into that person.. unless that person is into me too. lol xD

That was easier than the previous post~ =u=

Next i'll post about "11 signs i'm not into someone"
xDD this one is gonna be a lot of fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment