Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

10 Things to do when I'm Bored! 8D~ (Challenge Day 6)

1. First thing i'd do if i were bored is going online and chat with people on Skype and MSN~ no matter how late it is for me to be online.

2. I play games, mini games that i have on my laptop or mini games i can find on websites~ o:

3. I sing~ a lot. in my room~ i'd probably record it and listen to see if it sounds good too xDD

4. I'd go to the closest convenience store and buy tons of snacks and finish 'em all by myself~! :D

5. I'd go on YouTube and watch videos to entertain myself~ music videos or stupid videos..

6. I'd roll around on my bed and dance to songs i was listening to~

7. I'd clean my room~ bathroom~ and tidy up my stuffs IF i wasn't lazy at that time. Boredom and laziness would never make a good combination, believe me.

8. I'd watch movies ~ either with my friends (in the cinema) or on DVDs~

9. If i had done all those but i still felt bored, I'd just go to sleeep ~ =u=


Next I'll be posting '8 Things that will make me happy'~ Stay Tune~! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment