Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Quick Review of This "What-A-2011!"

December 31st! This is it! Time to review this whole year and also, my resolutions that I made last year.
I actually have read my blogpost about my 2011 resolutions, and it turns out that some of them aren't successful or not even started xD
But anyway, let's review~ :3

Starting from the successful one, I guess I managed to be more thankful for what I have this year, knowing that sometimes I can't get what I want, I've realized that if I can't get something I want, eventually I'll get what I need (and it would turn out to be better than what I want) so.. hurray for 1st resolution :D

Second is "be more serious in my study and be able to reach my goals", for this one, I think I've become more serious in study, and worked harder to achieve my goals. But I do admit that there are some (ok, a lot) of procrastinations that I've done during 2011 (which gives me an idea for my 2012 resolutions)

Third and fourth, learning how to cook and how to play guitar. -__- Unfortunately I couldn't make it. I was too busy with college and a few issues so I haven't been able to learn both of them... 
My willingness for those things are still huge, though. We'll see what I can do next year :3

Fifth, "appreciate time and chances more" Yes! I guess I sorta got this resolution. Although there were so many struggles that I've had in 2011, I took chances and opportunities that were given to me. Regardless of succeeding or not, I'm glad I took those great opportunities because it also gave me priceless experience. Yay for that.

And the last one is "Be a better person to others" 
I'm not really sure if I succeeded, but this year I learned that we can't please everyone and we can't be friend of everyone. Harsh, right? I know. But I'm still willing to be better at whatever I'm doing. As a daughter, a student, sister, lover, and so on. :3

Now, how about your resolutions? Have you succeeded?
Share :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh I think I epic failed at accomplishing my resolutions xD The only one I can remember is that I wanted to stop procrastinating. Out of the 365 days of the year, I think I only succeeded three different days. So that counts as a failure. OTL I guess deep down I'll always be a huge procrastinator, even after I feel like I've sorta succeeded. xD
    Hmm.. I should check if I posted any resolutions last year, cuz nothing else comes to mind.. (which most likely means I failed the others too OTL) *went to check last years post* My post last year was boring and I only made two resolutions, which explains why I forgot the other one. OTL "Eat healthier" by eating less sugary stuffs... Definitely failed that. I'm pretty sure at least 70% of the food I ate this year was sugary or at least unhealthy XD Yet another habit thats gonna take forever to get out of~

    ReplyDelete