I'm not really in the mood for a kind of "motivational" or "self-thoughts" post like what I usually do, but now I'mma share some awesome websites that you can visit. Some of these links are actually not new, I discovered about them about 2 years ago until now.
I found these links again on my bookmark folders so I decided to share them with you.
Just in case I'll post more website links, I introduce this post as "Boredom Killer! #1".
Now let's get to the awesome part.
1. Name the countries!
Think you can name all of the countries in the world? I know some of you might think "Hah, useless game" but really, once you play it and find out that you only know very little of the countries' names, you'll get more curious each time you play. You'll be given 15 minutes to type all of the names and believe me, you'll find those weird-named-countries and be like "This country DOES EXISTS?"
2. Tone Matrix
This game, application, whatever it is called.. is genius. And truly boredom killer!
This is how you make it work:
- Click on the boxes randomly
- Wait and listen, they'll make awesome music
- Then you won't be able to stop clicking on different boxes just to see how awesome it would sound.
| This is awesome. try it! |
3. 9gag
Yeah, I think you know it. Go there, you'll find lots of truth.
And by the time you're finished, either unexpected hours will have passed, or you'll find yourself procrastinating a lot. It's ADDICTING.
4. Wallbase
When you're online, and you're running out of things to do, but you're too lazy to play games or even read,
there are lots of desktop wallpapers out there, waiting to be downloaded. Yes, it's a website providing lots of HD and cool wallpapers you need. So far I think wallbase is the best wallpaper website I've ever found. So check it out. Go find yourself some wallpapers.
5. Robot Unicorn Attack game
Anyone knows this? The first time I was told about this game by my online friend, she told me that this game is very manly. So I tried it, and yeah. It was the manliest game ever made XD
Try. it. :3
6. Buttons
You, lazy people full of boredom, you can still click using your mouse, right?
Try this and you'll find epic buttons like Mario Bros, Mortal Combat, and many more :3
7. Tetris Battle
Last but not least for now, this game is somehow very addicting for me. Basically it's just like conventional tetris, but it's fun cuz you're playing against others by sending lines to their tetris frame by playing it well (or even making a Tetris). Log on to your facebook account and search with the keyword "Tetris Battle". That should help. C:
So that's all for now. I hope these links are helpful, you know, to kill your boredom and not to make you procrastinate too much from your work XD (that happens to me a lot). Adios!
no.2 is the best! thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh Number 1,2, and 5 brought back nostalgic memories~ I'm familiar with all the other ones but those three stuck out the most xD
ReplyDeleteI used Number 1 to study for my AP World History test last year XD And then I lost the link T-T Thankchu for posting the link~ o-o I'm gonna use the states version to study for my AP U.S. class now xD
Yesh, Robot Unicorn IS the manliest man game evah~ And now I wonder what happened to the MMCOM~ D; Havent been on Dollars in a long time ;A; *misses teh chat*
@Evan welcome :D
ReplyDelete@S Yesh it brings back Dollars memories XD i wonder when i can finally revive our convo o^o and you're welcome :D i didn't know you lost the link XD you should have asked me earlier then i could give you the link..
MMCOM.. At least there are still both of us.. D:
D: we need to revive the chat one day~ with school making us so busy we might have to wait until the summer though OTL
ReplyDeleteWe should revive MMCOM too o-o and recruit moar manly people with our manly-man-ness that is teh unicorn game~~ That might fail though OTL