Yeah, I bet this post is going to be a very short one. Why? Cuz I'm pretty sleepy right now and tomorrow's a big day for me. Going to Puncak for several day to conduct a leadership camp thingy for my english club's new Board of Management. Excited? Sure I am.
As for the title, it just popped up in my mind not too long ago.
What kind of feeling? Actually it could be an unfinished sentence.
Examples:
What kind of feeling... do you have?
What kind of feeling.. do you hate?
so on.
I'm writing this because I realize that sometimes, people can be very confused with what they're feeling. Including me, sometimes I don't know exactly what i'm feeling. Am i mad? upset? flat? or happy? A kind of mixed feelings love to give us a hard time finding clues to read our own heart.
And i guess, I can say that I'm easily confused with what I exactly feel, nowadays.
So, just a quick vent from me. :)
See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment