I wonder what will happen on Christmas this year, so far i think i haven't really had a great Christmas in my whole life that was pinned to my memory.
Christmas is supposed to be special, usually it's when a whole big family gather and celebrate it together, kids open their gifts, decorating the Christmas tree together. Sounds so peaceful and comfy, and then again, it's a holiday! what's better than a holiday? haha.
Usually on Christmas day, i go to attend gathering with my relatives from my mom's side, or my dad's side, that's when i was already grown up, until now.
But i just suddenly remembered about this one Christmas that i don't know exactly when, i just know that i was little that time, maybe about 5-6 years old? I'm not sure.
I remember that i was still believing that Santa Claus does exist. I think i saw movies in which the kids hang their sock on the tree and put a wishlist inside it so that Santa Claus can read it and give what they want as a Christmas gift. I also knew that Santa won't give presents to those who have been bad in whole year.
So i did, just like what i saw on movies. Now i'm gonna tell you about it.
On the christmas tree my mom decorated, i hung my sock and put a wishlist inside it. I don't remember what i wrote on the note, but i remember that i promised to the Santa Claus to be a good child, no more fighting mom and dad, no more whining when i don't get what i want, and so on. Then i went to sleep and woke up in the morning, finding out that there were some presents under the
Oh, here is a pic of manga i mentioned.
Anyway, after getting the presents, i was so happy, SO AND VERY HAPPY that i thought Santa had come and granted my wishes. I asked whether mom or dad saw him when he came, and as i remember, they just said that they didn't. I kept believing in it even until 5 years after that, then i started to understand as i grow up, that actually my parents were the one who bought me those presents. Do u know why i notice that? because after i grow up, there's no more present on Christmas. xDD as simple as that~i don't think i would be able to get a present from "Santa" again, even if i ask for it 'directly' (read: asking for presents from mom and dad)
But it was actually a sweet memory. I still smile everytime i remember about it. One more thing is, now i want to find these Min-min manga i have. I might have lost it and i don't know where they're now :(
Back to the topic, Christmas day. I've always thought that in where i live, there's not enough Christmas atmosphere, not like in Europe or America. I'm also curious about how white Christmas is. There won't be any kind of white Christmas here, since it never snows in here, but i guess there will be several mall which are gonna make fake snows from soft foam or something again, like how they did in previous years. It's quite entertaining actually. haha.
Despite all of my wishes for this year's Christmas, i just hope that this year will be closed well, and i also hope that everyone will have a wonderful Christmas this year. I'll tell you about how my Christmas finally turns out later.
See yah later,
Janet
Santa will come ho ho ho~
ReplyDeleteAww~ x3 that was such a cute story <3
ReplyDeleteSo your parents were the ones who got you into anime? o:
Hmm~ I've never heard of Min-Min. o-o But it sounds interesting xD I'll have to read it later
@Sarah yeah, i think so.. i used to like anime and cartoons (generally) and basically i loved reading comics.. but since middle school i stopped either reading or watching it.. i started to like anime again after my friends successfully gave me influences. :3
ReplyDelete@adi ho ho ho~ can't wait for Christmas..
Ho ho ho, it's the time to repent, ho ho ho..
ReplyDeletefor the food's sake...
ahahahaha