Hi guys... another Christmas has passed for me and as i promised you, i'm gonna tell you how my Christmas was.
In The Christmas Eve i went to church with my parents, brother and sister. Then i slept right after i arrived at home because the mass finished at 11 pm and i got home at 1 am.
In the morning, i was mostly online and unfortunately my plan with my Dollars friends can't be done. We were actually planning to do a karaoke night on Skype and just spend time together. But I think it's only because i was the only one who didn't have anything to do .
That morning actually ruined my mood. I tried not to see this as the worst Christmas ever. That time i really didn't know what to do, and i think i was also upset because i hadn't got any presents yet. I didn't think i would get any. (Click the title to read more)
But i tried to understand the situation and cheered myself up. I wasn't supposed to be ranting like a child for not having a very great day. In the evening, my parents took me to the mall. I cheered up a bit cuz i got some new clothes there. Who i didn't want to agree with was my mom cuz she suddenly said that it's also my Birthday present (right after she paid for the clothes) so i was kinda tricked. xD
Then again i got home and was online as usual, when suddenly a friend of mine got online. I haven't really talked to my friend for more than 3 months. So i started talk to her until morning. I finally stayed up THAT late again after summer passed. haha.
Now here i am, just got up about noon, because i slept at about 7 am.
My Christmas wasn't special or anything, but all i can say is Christmas isn't always about parties, presents, and stuffs like that.
It's actually more likely a time when you can be together with people you love, people whom you never spent time with on ordinary days.
Since Christmas is a day when Jesus Christ was born, it's also a time when you can be grateful for everything you have. In many ways.
I always believe in Christmas Miracle. There's always something good on Christmas. And it worked for me yesterday.
So...
I'm wishing you all a very merry Christmas! :3
Gonna talk about New Year later. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment