I'm back with the fact that Christmas has passed and this year is coming to an end. Yes, the 2010 is gonna end and we'll start a new year : 2011!
I wonder how exciting it is for people out there. Are you guys happy for it? Or is there anything you haven't achieved on this year that makes u down?
In the beginning of the year usually people come up with resolutions. Resolutions are some kind of goals that we make to reach in every year. I remember last year (or maybe two years ago) i made a resolution about gaining weight (i was as skinny as skeletons) and i just reached it this year. If you wonder why, it's because i started my days as a college student and because of living in a boarding house, *coughicaneatwhateveriwantnowcough* and not having done sports for a while, a miracle happened >>> i could actually start gaining weight.
Resolutions are fun, but i'm sure most of us still keep forgetting to check whether we have achieved them or not in the end of the year. Or maybe even some of us never really had new year resolutions.
Like i said above, resolution is some kind of list containing things you want to achieve, or at least what you wanna do.
Now, in every end of the year like this time, we also talk about things have happened, things we have been though this whole year. I wanna ask you guys about that. What do you feel about this year?
I personally think that 2010 really was a year full of my ups and downs.
I'm currently playing flashbacks in my brain (although it's not that clear cuz i'm not really good at memorizing things) and i realized that i have gone through many things this year.
Such as, my National Exam ( i graduated from high school this year), becoming a college student, travelling out of the country for the first time, with my friends (with an unexpected cheap price), incredible 4 months of holidays which made me meet many new friends and some of them even have become closer to me now.
Do i have any regrets of this year? Of course i do. But now it is just a tiny part of what i got this year.
Unfortunately i can't explain about it in details because it will take hours~
I'll just say it briefly that in this year i have got more friends than i needed, more emotions than i expected, and more experience than i have ever wanted to get.
This year also made me more mature (or at least supposed to be) because i turned 17 this year.
More freedom, but more responsibility at the same time. xD
Sooo.. that's it about the upcoming new year.
I'm gonna post my resolutions later on, and also how i welcome the New Year, with whom, and stuffs.
What are your plans on welcoming the New Year?
I'll see ya later~!
Hmm, resolution eh?
ReplyDeleteI have that too,
yeah, MILLIONS
xD