I don't feel well. I have bad cramps and diarrhea. ._.
I need to get well soon.
I wonder if i should do something about it?
Because it's getting annoying.
It's also messy and ruins my day.
I haven't had breakfast and lunch.
Starving.
I haven't done my assignments.
I have to get rid of my laziness.
In conclusions, those things above make me really helpless right now.
Sorry for randomly ranting,
I guess i can do something like this sometimes.
Janet
Aww D: Get well soon, love~! :3 <3 Have you gotten your medicine for it yet?
ReplyDeleteIs there something wrong with your hair? o^o The last time I saw it, it seemed ok. o^o
But what's important is that you feel comfortable in your own skin~ So if it makes you feel better if you do something about it, then you definitely should. c: Just get it over with so it doesn't keep ruining your days. x3
Try not to stress so much, it's probably the stress that's getting you sick D: Get plenty of rest and eat well, and you'll be all better in no time~! <3
:3 thank you S!
ReplyDeleteI have gotten the medicine for it.. We'll see if it could really work.. So far, i'm feeling quite better now. hee hee.
My hair? If you wanna know how my hair looks like, you better go to the last photos my friend tagged to me. The last time you saw my hair it wasn't annoying. But now, meh.
Maybe i'm gonna do "something" about it on Christmas break.
Yeah maybe it's all the stress and food that made me sick..
So i will do what you said.
Thank you so much for your suggestions S~
<3 =u=