I want to dedicate this song to all of my friends. I can't imagine a life without you guys :)
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world, to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you
Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need
[Chorus]
You can count on me, like one two three
I'll be there
And i know when i need it i can count on you, like four three two
And you'll be there
Cuz that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah..
If you're tossing and you're turning and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song, beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday i will, remind you
Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need
[Chorus]
[Bridge]
You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
[Chorus]
You can count on me cuz i can count on you...
(Bruno Mars - Count On Me)
Aww~ <33 This is so cute >w<
ReplyDeleteit has been a while since we corresponded :D
ReplyDeletehow have you been? i have just finished my final and tomorrow is my sister's wedding :P
i like this song named count on me :-)
it makes me happy :D see you soon ^^
from, hye jung
THIS IS UBER SWEETENESS ~
ReplyDelete@S yes it is :3
ReplyDelete@Hye Jung hi Hye Jung! Long time no see :D
Congratulations for your sister. I hope the wedding went well. Feel free to talk to me whenever u can, i'm sorry for not writing to you, i'm quite busy thesedays.
@Zetta yes IT IS :D