Apparently this is my 70th post (which is not an important fact at all) and anyways, Happy White Day everyone!
I'm currently sitting in front of my laptop in my usual place a.k.a boarding room and since I have no class today, I decided to write a bit here.
As the world knows, in a life of a university student, there are times when they have to choose a thing out of many things, and those things are just very important to choose very carefully, yet they tend to be so confusing and bring a lot of stress. My fellow 4th semester students in Computer Science major must have understood what I'm talking about. Yes, i'm talking about MINORS.
What is minor? Minor is a secondary focus of an undergraduate degree. After taking a major in university, students will have to choose a minor in a certain time. For example, my major is Computer Science, and in my 4th semester I have to choose 1 minor out of 7 minors. Minor can be called a "specialty" because when you choose a minor, it becomes the focus of your study and it will mostly have something to do with your thesis later. So, I did say that it's important to choose it carefully because it somehow affects what you're going to do next after you graduate.
Interactive Multimedia
Software Engineering
Database Systems
Artificial Intelligence
CISCO (Applied Networking)
ORACLE (Applied Database)
Networking
Those words above are the minors that I have to choose from.
I've decided to choose Database Systems
Which one sounds interesting to you? :3
Journalism, Writing for My Jakarta
ReplyDelete