I myself don't dream in my sleep many times, but strangely, once I dream, I get weird dreams, most of my dreams don't make sense. Sad, I know.
Do you like dreaming? Maybe some of you would say "Yes I'd love to dream if the dream is pleasant" or "I wouldn't like dreaming if the dreams are bad and just making my sleep uncomfortable". Well, it's obvious that everybody would say that. Or.. Does any of you like getting nightmares?
I remember reading an online article about dreams, it says that right after we wake up from a dream, about 5 minutes after, we'll forget 90% of our dream that we just had. I was like "Riiight... so that's why I can barely remember my dreams, even the oddest ones". It's a unique fact but, kinda depressing sometimes, especially when you have a very good dream and you wanna tell your friends about it.
Me: "Hey guys! Guess what? I dreamed a very cool dream last night!!"
Friends: "Really? Tell us about it!"
Me:"Oh.. wait... I forgot. Nevermind. See ya later!" *runs off*
Friends: "@#&*%$!"
Not like the conversation above, I am actually annoyed if I can't remember my own dream, even if I don't want to share it with my friends.
Me: "Hey guys! Guess what? I dreamed a very funny dream last night! It was awesome!"
Friend:"Really? Tell us about it!"
Me:*forgets*"So I was at the park.. and.. uh.. wait.. oh yeah then I sat on the bench.. then...urgh.. why am i losing my memory..? Wait.. " *serious face*
Friend: *poker face*
15 minutes later..
Friends:*still waiting* "You know what? Nevermind.. It's ok if you don't remember it."
Me: D: "But but... it was very funny! I promise you! Stay here and listen.."
Friend: "Sorry, but I gotta go. I have class in 5 minutes"
Me: "Nooo.... I'm begging you..pleaaassee.. PLEAAAASEEE........."
OR
*Alone in bedroom, just woke up from my sleep*
Me: "Wow that was the best dream ever!" :D
Me: *tries to recall the story and imagine the best part of the dream*
Me:*losing memory* "Wait.. no... don't lose it, don't lose it.."
Me:*totally lost it* D8 "NYOOOOO..." *dramatic*
Nah, I was exaggerating. I'm not retarded like that. (or am i?)
Dreaming is like a phenomenon to me. Because it happens at random times, and some dreams are believed to have meanings. Good and bad.
One of the dreams known to bring bad meaning is a dream of losing your teeth. I heard It means someone you know is gonna pass away. Yes, this kind of dream always freaks me out when I have it.
Oh, and about dreaming, don't you think it's better to have nightmares than sweet dreams?
Because when you have bad dreams, when you wake up you'll realize that reality is much better than your dream. When you dream such a nice dream, when you wake up you'll realize that reality is not as pleasant as your dream.
Right?
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment