The word "kill" somehow makes me think about death. Well, I know sometimes it's not a very good thing to talk about, but like it or not, death has always been the part of our life. Nobody lives forever, right?
Sad news came today, a senior of mine in Junior High School passed away because of rafting. When she was rafting with her friends , the raft they were on was stucked between rocks and suddenly a swift river stream made it almost flipped. Four of them including my senior fell off the raft. My senior was the only one who went missing. Today the SAR team found her in the middle of undercut rocks, but unfortunately she was no longer alive..
Deep condolences to her family, although I never knew her personally, I know that she's smart, a good friend to others, and most likely she will be missed by everyone she knows. R.I.P Angelina Yofanka. May God accept you in His side and give strength to your family.
Don't you realize that when you hear, see, or know something about people dying, your mind is immediately wrapped in thoughts. I don't know about others, but for me, everytime I hear news about death, I become more aware of something : The fact that I'm alive and still have time to live this life to the fullest.
If we think more deeply about it, we can realize that actually people die everyday and in every part of this world. But have you ever thought why it's always either the death of those whom you know, or the ones you see on TV, that makes you stop for a while and be more grateful of your own life?
The answer is simple: it's because we're human beings. Human beings are influenced the most by things around them.
What do people do when they hear about death? Some of people will just busy talking about it and forget later, some people don't really care. But there are also some people who take the value of life and learn more, be grateful of their lives and start to live a much better life.
We don't have to hear about other's death to value life, but we cry and laugh throughout our life.
Now it's your choice, how to value your life.
Or not to.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment