Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Facing A Breakdown

Have you ever imagined how much a human being can endure?
If you're asking "endure what?" I'll say, endure everything.
In life we always face things. Positive, or negative.
If all of the things in this world were always positive, then there wouldn't be words like "endure", "pain", "tears" or "hate". So I guess you know now what i mean, what to endure.

Pain and failures. Those are the things that we can't separate from our life, past, present, or future.
Usually people try to get rid of those negative things by thinking positively.
Like me, I never wanted to be a person who gets used to ranting about my problems. Never ever, in my life.
I always try to be a person with positive thoughts, positive point of view, positive values, and another positive things. I don't even want to create a negative post on this blog.

But thesedays, I think i'm figuring out something new that I always refused to believe in.
"Even the happiest, kindest, most patient person in the world, can be in such a terrible breakdown" 
I admit that thesedays I've been facing several problems. Facing those kinds of things, I try to endure as much as possible. Even when i'm in my worst condition, I'm always trying to at least smile. Because  I do believe that positive thoughts give positive effects.

Now according to the quote I made above, i'm trying to emphasize this fact that people have their own limits.
I realize that people are this and that, but only to a certain extent. Nothing's perfect , nobody's perfect- and the truth is, when people are at their limits, unexpected things happen.

Based on my observation (not that I made a special research about this), there are a few stages that can bring someone to their limits:

1. First stage, is terrible mood. On this stage, people feel unaccepting of what happens in their life. This can include angriness, gloominess, and sadness. After a lot of things happening, people can get to the next stage.

2. Second stage, is frustration. This stage is similar with the first stage, but people tend to be more expressive and react relevantly to their problems. The pain usually has become deeper and this causes a constant frustration and thoughts of how he/she can get out of the situation. In this stage, people tend to struggle so much to fight against the problems or find a solution.

3. Third stage, is depression. In this stage, people will most likely be tired of the problems or pains that they have. In most cases, a lot of people will try to give up their hopes. Being pessimistic and pathetic is also an common thing to have. They will reduce their efforts and the struggle is decreased by its own.

4. Fourth stage, is a combination of frustration and depression. In this stage, their personality will seem to have changed a lot. People who have reached this stage will struggle and be depressed at the same time. Outside, they seem strong and firm, but inside, they're as weak as they can be. They can look both as optimistic as they can and as pessimistic as they can, continuously or even simultaneously.

5. Fifth stage, and this is so far the highest stage that I'm aware of, is destruction and carelessness. After being depressed and frustrated, people will grow tired of the situations that they have. Even the most patient person and the most stable person in the world can be tired psychologically. The most dangerous thing in this stage is, people will not care about themselves. After being extremely tired of what they face, they will really lose their hopes and positiveness. Even some people can turn insane, or kill themselves. Therefore, this is a serious problem.

Your limit exists either in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th stage.

Now what?
The only thing that can help is a support. No matter who it comes from, a support is very important and effective. If it came from their beloved people, it would help a lot more.
What if they don't have close-related friends or family? Like what i just said above, it doesn't matter, as long as they get the support.

Look to your left, your right, your front, and your back.
Always remember to care about others even just a bit, and put yourselves in their shoes.
Would you need those supports when you feel alone and don't know where to go to?

Answer the question,
and you'll know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment