Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

What i've been waiting for... is finally revealed!

Sooo... these are my first scores on college.. and my 1st Semester GPA :3

                    Subjects                                    Final          Score
Character Building: Self Development              92               A      
English Entrant                                                                   A
Discrete Math                                                 83               B
Linear Algebra                                                98               A
Algorithm and Programming                            86               A
Introduction to Information Technology           96               A    

GPA for this semester : 3.8

I was a bit regretful about my Discrete Math score, because if only it had been 85, i would have got 4 as my GPA (highest). But why should i waste me time to regret over something like that?

I'm really grateful for what I got. Honestly i didn't expect this.
I was pessimistic at times but i got a lot of supports from my family and friends.
Hopefully I can do better next semester :)

Thanks a lot to my wonderful friends in PFT class who have helped me studying and explained to me whenever i don't understand, Sarah who helped me a lot on my Character Building Project (it worths 50% c: ), and everyone who has supported me.

Lastly, (but this one's the most important thing), I really want to thank Jesus Christ because through all these times, He's always beside me no matter what. He's the one behind all this and without Him, i wouldn't have achieved anything in my life. These grades are for you, Lord. :)

            

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GPA Janet~! ;D So close to a 4! o: You did a good job~ x3
    And only one B~! 80 Nice~ x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :3 thank you Sarah~
    i'll try to get straight As next time :D

    ReplyDelete