Wow it's been 6 days since my last post.. =u= i just noticed that because one of my friends pointed it out xD
Ah~ i just decided to make this blog as random as possible! I'll write everything on here everytime i have chance..
Within next 2 weeks (or less) i'll face Mid-semester exams...
So i'm just gonna post the schedule here :D
Linear Algebra - November 16th 10.00 am-11.40 am
Introduction to Information Technology - November 22th 03.00 pm -04.40 pm
Algorithm and Programming - November 23th, 10.00 am - 11.40 am
Discrete Mathematics - November 25th 08.00 am- 09.40 am
Character Building - November 26th 1.30 pm-2.45 pm
So that's an exam schedule of a Computer Science student on her 1st year..
Actually it's been bugging me thesedays.. I'm not sure if i'm able to get A on every subjects..
I need to think positively and give all of my efforts...
So wish me luck :3
Anyways i'm gonna update about the exams so you'll know how successful (or failed, hopefully NOT) i am when i'm facing those exams..
See yah later :)
Uhhgg Mid-semester exams are so stressful @-@ I'll be having some of those these next two weeks as well. T^T
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your exams! :3 And try not to let Skype and stuffs distract you so much, so you can study enough and get those A's! x3
I believe in your skillz~! 8D I'm sure you'll do fine. :D
o-o yesh thank you~ i'll try my best not to screw things up.. I'm still afraid though.. not confident enough D:
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your exams too :3
You're too hard on yourself xD You just need a little boost in confidence and a good sleep the day before so you can concentrate =u= And being afraid isn't fun D: so don't be afraid~~~
ReplyDeleteThankchu~ :3 I'll be trying my best as well~
I know... but i can't do well,even the homeworks..
ReplyDeleteergh... Stop thinking negatively...
janet, i always wish you luck ;-)
ReplyDeleteand i believe you can make it all of them.
so don't worry too much :D
thank you~ =u=
ReplyDelete